Fast, accurate, productive and reliable
Mitsubishi’s SDP-Eco1630IIIR is a completely automated, digital platesetting system. Versatile and cost-efficient, the SDP-Eco1630IIIR is designed to increase your CTP capabilities, while decreasing your chemistry consumption and costs.
Reduce chemistry, reduce costs
The SDP-Eco1630IIIR uses up to two-thirds less processing chemistry than comparable analog and digital systems. The more environmentally friendly SDP-Eco1630IIIR features a self-contained processor that operates with two ready-to-use chemistries for processing Silver DigiPlate™ paper or polyester plate materials. The SDP-Eco1630IIIR’s patented Eco coating technology ensures increased savings and lower maintenance. Best of all, the SDP-Eco1630IIIR is affordably priced.
The SDP-Eco1630IIIR is RoHS compliant. The RoHS Directive is a European Union standard aimed at making electronic equipment safer for the environment.
Versatile and cost-friendly
SDP-Eco1630IIIR the ideal, efficient, and ecologically friendly platesetting system features:
• High-speed output technology
• Eco processing
• RoHS compliant
• Harlequin RIP and platform
• Images paper or polyester Silver DigiPlate™
• Outputs of up to 78 plates per hour (at 1200 dpi)
• Delivers resolutions of 1200, 1500, 1800, 2400 dpi
• Plate widths from 9″ to 16 5/16″ (229 mm to 414 mm) and lengths from 8 5/8″ to 22 13/16″ (220 mm to 580 mm)
• Optional punching system for accurate registration