The triumvirate of LH-PJ, LH-PL, and Ecomaxx-T long-, medium- and short-run plates possesses Fujifilm’s proprietary MultiGrain surface treatment technology, which gives each of these plates enhanced durability and remarkable ink/water balance on press, translating into faster, cleaner roll-up and faster restarts for decreased makeready time and waste.
The Superia LH-PL plate boasts the same features and printing characteristics as the renowned LH-PJ plate, with the added capability of extended run lengths (up to 600,000 impressions) without baking. This plate is also processed through the same FLH-Z processor and with the same chemicals used with the Superia LH-PJ medium run plate, giving you the added flexibility of changing plates without changing developer.
The SUPERIA LH-PL employs a double-coated photosensitive layer, which delivers enhanced run lengths compared with other no-bake CTP plates.
Fujifilm is committed to continuous improvement in helping you increase prepress and press productivity and the SUPERIA LH-PJ plate is built upon the tradition of excellence Fujifilm has established in producing plates for the graphic arts industry.
- MultiGrain surface structure for optimum ink/water balance
- Long run length (up to 600,000 impressions)
- No baking required
- 10 micron stochastic certified (depending on the platesetter and screening used)
- Excellent UV printing capability
- 1-99% at 200 lpi conventional and 300 lpi FM and hybrid screening technologies
- Elimination of frequent CTP calibration
- No ablation debris