Fujifilm’s LH-PJ plate is designed to work with a revolutionary intelligent “ZAC” enabled processing technology, which greatly improves plate production speed and consistency and eliminates overreplenishment in controlling process activity. With the FLH-Z processor, LH-PJ plates are always processed under optimal conditions.
Fujifilm is committed to continuous improvement in helping increase prepress and press productivity and the SUPERIA LH-PJ plate is built upon the tradition of excellence Fujifilm has established over many years in producing plates for the graphic arts industry.
- MultiGrain surface structure for optimum ink/water balance
- Medium run length (up to 300,000 impressions)
- No baking required
- 10 micron stochastic certified (depending on the platesetter and screening used)
- Excellent UV printing capability
- 1-99% @ 200 lpi conventional and 300 lpi FM and hybrid screening technologies
- Elimination of frequent CTP calibration
- No ablation debris