- The MAKO 200 employs an auto-pinch/auto-image feature for true hands-free operation after initial plate positioning.
- Utilizing the latest Gen4 violet laser technology our future-proof design allows a smooth transition to violet chemistry-free plate technology.
- ECRM’s versatile platesetter technology provides ultimate format flexibility – accommodates all 2-up presses and some 4-up presses.
- Flexible – ECRM’s patented press registration pin bars allow for both edge and notch registration, matching a wider range of press requirements.
- No hidden extras – our online conveyor is standard on all MAKO CTP, allowing for a direct connection to the processor at no extra cost.
- ECRM’s easy to use CtServer is included with the MAKO 200 and is custom-made to fit your needs. Our open-ended software system accepts 1-bit TIFF files – choose the solutions you want. ECRM is here to help.
- ECRM’s patented plate handling and optical system provide long life and low replacement cost.
- Simple and intuitive operator interface makes training easy.
- Basic electricity requirements and quick installation— no dedicated power line needed. Low energy consumption, draws the same energy as a PC.